Merry Christmas!

I wish your all a joyful Christmas eve!

"Christmas - that magic blanket that wraps itself about us, that something so intangible that it is like a fragrance. It may weave a spell of nostalgia.Christmas bells on a Christmas tree

Christmas may be a day of feasting, or of prayer, but always it will be a day of remembrance - a day in which we think of everything we have ever loved." ~Augusta E. Rundel


"I heard the bells on Christmas Day.
Their old familiar carols play.
And wild and sweet the words repeat.
Of peace on earth goodwill to men."
-- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

2 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

A beautiful photo and one of my favorite carols, how wonderful.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas,
Judy

Lynette said...

Maia, I'm wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas and what a lovely blog you have, thanks for visiting my blog.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting.
Hope you enjoy the rest of the pages too.
We all love comments, so I am looking forward to visit you back.

Search for paintings, photos and tutorials!