Christmas Gift-Merry Christmas!

Christmas Gift

The gifts I'd leave beneath your tree,
Aren't those that you can touch or see,
Not wrapped in Christmas tissue gay
But gifts to bless you every day
The gift of friendship warm and true,
Is one that I would leave for you
Good health and happiness and cheer
To keep you smiling through the year
The gift of peace that comes from God,
With prayer to guide each path you trod
And when your heart has lost its song
The gift of hope to cheer you on
These are the gifts I'd leave for you

~Maureen

Merry Christmas
I wish all my friends and visitors a blessed and merry Christmas!
May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious gifts,remember your offer,so Delicate

Congratulations

Linda

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting.
Hope you enjoy the rest of the pages too.
We all love comments, so I am looking forward to visit you back.

Search for paintings, photos and tutorials!