My first Award - Appreciation for bloggers

I have received my first award!
It comes from Meda, a fellow Romanian artist and good friend. She creates beautiful wedding invitations, cards, gifts and more, all handmade. You can see all these wonderful works at Handmade by Meda.

Thank you very much for the award, Meda.
Premio Dardes Award
"The PREMIO DARDOS AWARD" acknowledges the value of every blogger shows in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literacy and personal values everyday.
The Rules Are:
1. Accept the Award, post it on your blog along with the name of the person that gave it to you and their blog link.
2. Past the Award to 15 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact them to let them know that they have been chosen for this award.

I am passing on this prize to fellow artists who please our senses with their wonderful creations and unlimited imagination and even help us by sharing wonderful tutorials.

This way I want to thank them, to congratulate them and show my appreciation for their great work, for what they’ve done lately, for all of us.
After all, blogging is about collaboration and together going further than we can by ourselves.

Here it goes:

Ralph Serpe from Art instruction blog
Leah Piken Kolidas from Creative every day
Tammy from Daisy Yellow
Bchira Arfaoui from Bchira Arfaoui Fine Art
Collage Diva
Tamara Campbell from Tamarak's table
Ninacolors
Celeste Vaught from Celeste Vaught Art
Linda Blondheim from Landscapes of the South

I hope this award doesn't offend anyone from the list above, but if it does, please just ignore it.
So much for today. There will be others too as soon as I discover them.

3 comments:

Leah said...

Thank you so much, Maia! What a wonderful surprise. I appreciate it!!

Tamarak said...

Hi Maia

Thank you very much for this award!
It's my first!

I'm working on a blog entry now in honour of it!

Thanks again!

Blondheim Art and Stories said...

You have lovely paintings. Thanks for visiting my blog,
Linda Blondheim

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting.
Hope you enjoy the rest of the pages too.
We all love comments, so I am looking forward to visit you back.

Search for paintings, photos and tutorials!