Crystal reflections-acrylic painting

I painted this painting in acrylic, building each layer gradually.
I worked on several areas at a time while leaving the paint to dry before applying a new glaze.
I used a gloss varnish to add shine and to protect the painting from harmful UV rays and dust.
tulip and crystal vase reflecting on the table 12 x 10 inches - acrylic painting

The great artist Lorraine Vatcher shares a step by step tutorial, where she explains how to use and control acrylic paint to have the same intensity of color as that of oil paints.

3 comments:

Shirl said...

Very nice blog, I like your work.

BCHIRA ARFAOUI INOUBLI said...

I love your work
you're a real artist

Meda said...

I really love your painting manner. Especially the way you paint flowers. This tulip looks so realistic!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting.
Hope you enjoy the rest of the pages too.
We all love comments, so I am looking forward to visit you back.

Search for paintings, photos and tutorials!