Winter's Sparkles - pastel painting

This is a 42cm x 33 cm pastel study on black paper made for a future acrylic painting.

Constantly reading and tying to improve my painting skills, I found a very useful tutorial of the great painter, Lorraine Vatcher at Creative Spotlite.
The artist describes with many details the technique, the paint mixing and brushes she used in the painting process of this beautiful artwork.
I asked Lorraine's permission to publish her step by step tutorial on my site, for the benefit of more beginner artists.
Please feel free to read and enjoy the tutorial!
branches of a spruce tree with snow and sparkling icicles on them42cm x 33 cm pastel study on black paper

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting.
Hope you enjoy the rest of the pages too.
We all love comments, so I am looking forward to visit you back.

Search for paintings, photos and tutorials!